DEER SCORING CHECK-IN:
Friday, May 20th from 4pm – 8pm
Saturday, May 21st from 9am – 4pm
East Wing of Expo Center off Main Lobby
Any deer heads submitted outside of these times will NOT be scored or eligible for any awards
There will be 24 HOUR Security On Site
Sunday, May 22nd at 1pm in the East Wing of Expo Center
confirmation number or check-in tag for your deer to be scored with valid personal Identification matching.
Deer will be measured utilizing Boone and Crockett Scoring System by certified scorers.
Participants Deer heads must stay at Expo Center until ceremony is completed in order to qualify for the Contest.
- No deer can be entered for scoring after 3:00 pm Saturday May 21st.
- No deer can be scored with any kind of antler repair.
- No deer can be entered and scored if it has been officially scored before.
- Only Whitetail Deer will be scored.
- Limit of 2 Deer per participant & One Deer Per Registration Form
- Out of State Whitetail harvest are allowed to be entered and scored.
- All deer will be scored using the official Boone and Crockett guidelines.
- Deer must be taken by legal sport hunting.
- Antlers must dry for a minimum of 60 days prior to being scored.
- A big game check- in confirmation number must be presented in order to have your deer scored. Any deer in question will be reviewed by the TWRA.
- A “fair chase” affidavit must be signed in order to enter a deer into the Boone and Crockett, Pope and Young or Long Hunter Record Books. The TWRA will provide instructions on how enter all eligible deer into these record book classes. Deer will automatically be entered into the State Registry for the hunter at the show.
- In order to expedite check in, participants may COMPLETE & BRING the following two forms with their head(s) DEER SCORING REGISTRATION FORM – AND – DEER HEAD WAIVER/RELEASE
- Participants in the Deer Scoring, must sign THAT Release and Waiver Of Liability Form in order to have their deer scored. Any minor participating in the event, must also have a parent or a guardian sign Release. A minor cannot enter event without the Parent or Guardian’s Signature. No exceptions.
Once participant’s deer is measured
it will be hung and displayed until the end of the show in the Head Display Area of the Main Expo Floor. Deer scoring applicants will be able to pick up their deer after 3pm on Sunday by showing proper credentials. Any deer picked up prior to the award ceremony must be handled and recorded by Tennessee Outdoor Rendezvous Staff. 24 hour security will be provided for show. All heads must be picked up by 4pm on sunday
Award recipients must be present at award ceremony to be eligible
Otherwise, it will be presented to the next highest scored harvest.
1st Place- “Todd Batchelor Memorial” Best of Show Award– Determined by Rendezvous Staff
1st and 2nd Place- Gun-Typical
1st and 2nd Place- Gun- Non-Typical
1st and 2nd Place –Muzzleloader-Typical
1st and 2nd Place- Muzzleloader-Non Typical
1st and 2nd Place- Bow-Archery- Typical
1st and 2nd Place- Bow-Archery- Non-Typical
1st and 2nd Place- Crossbow -Typical
1st and 2nd Place- Crossbow- Non-Typical
1st and 2nd Place- Out of State Entries- Overall
1st and 2nd Place- Juvenile- Overall
1st and 2nd Place- Widest Inside Spread-Overall