PANDEMIC CLAUSE: If the Tennessee Outdoor Rendezvous Deer Expo is cancelled by State, City or by the Farm Bureau Expo Center due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Exhibitor is entitled to a full refund or the opportunity to roll their payment to the 2023 Rendezvous.
TERMINATION OF CONTRACT: This contract may be terminated by Tennessee Outdoor Rendezvous Deer Expo & LSB Promotions at any time on the breach of any of the conditions by the Exhibitor, and thereupon all his rights hereunder shall cease and terminate, and any payments made by him on account hereof, prior to said termination, shall be retained by Tennessee Outdoor Rendezvous Deer Expo & LSB Promotions and may thereupon resell said space.
DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY: In case the premises are destroyed by tornado, fire or by other causes, or in case of any circumstances whatsoever during the show, the booth exhibit fee will not be refunded. The Tennessee Outdoor Rendezvous Deer Expo & LSB Promotions is released from any and all claims for damages, which might arise upon consequence thereof. In the event, that, for any reason, the Tennessee Outdoor Rendezvous Deer Expo & LSB Promotions is not held as proposed, the Exhibitor shall receive a refund of any amounts paid on exhibit space other than deposits, releasing all claims or damage from the Tennessee Outdoor Rendezvous Deer Expo & LSB Promotions
LIABILITY: The Tennessee Outdoor Rendezvous Deer Expo & LSB Promotions will not be liable for any loss or damage to property of Exhibitors, or its employees, due to fire, robbery, accidents, or any cause whatsoever that may arise from use and occupancy of leased space or building. The Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Tennessee Outdoor Rendezvous Deer Expo & LSB Promotions and any of affiliates and/or agents.
IF YOU SELL or PROMOTE WEAPONS (knives, guns, bows etc): You must provide Proof of Insurance to LSB Promotions no later than April 22nd, 2022 – Please see PROOF OF INSURANCE for more information. (Exhibitors selling or promoting weapons will not be allowed to setup without this on file)
Assignment, subletting or donation of space, partially or in its entirety, is not permissible. Shared spaces must have ALL parties names included on the rental agreement.
CITY, COUNTY AND BUILDING RULES- The Exhibitor agrees to obey all rules of the Farm Bureau Expo Center , which may now be in existence or which hereafter may be made, and to abide by the rules and regulations of the Lebanon and Wilson County Departments of Building, Fire, and Health, and such other Departments whose duties embrace regulations of exhibits, etc.
ADDITIONAL TERMS: The management of the Tennessee Outdoor Rendezvous Deer Expo & LSB Promotions reserves the right to decline or prohibit any exhibit or portions thereof, and to permit only such, or conduct, as shall be approved by it. Show management reserves the right to make location/space changes, with no advance notice to the Exhibitor, that will in the opinion of show management, be of benefit to the show. The decision of the show management must be accepted as final in any dispute between Exhibitors or any situation not covered by the following rules and regulations.
SALES TAX – Exhibitors that are making sales and delivering tangible goods in the State of Tennessee are required to collect and report sales tax. All exhibitors must have a copy of their State Tax ID# in their possession or located somewhere in the booth at all times.
For Exhibitors & Vendors
- Archery & Accessories
- Camouflage & Clothing
- Knives & Accessories
- Food & Beverage
- Furniture & Decor
- Hunting Accessories
- Fishing Accessories
- Camping Accessories
- Minerals & Feeding
- Food Plot Seed & Accessories
- Game Calls & Attractants
- Boating Canoeing & Kayaking
- Auto, ATV & RVs
- Local State and National Organizations
- Real Estate
- Misc Retail
- Hunting/Fishing/Guiding & Similar Outdoor Services
- Booths will be ready for vendors to install exhibits from 8AM – 8PM on Friday, May 20th
- Vendors will not be permitted to unload or setup without Proof of Insurance Certificate on file.
- Booth must be open and manned during all show hours.
- Exhibits/booths may not be dismantled prior to 4 PM Sunday May 22nd.
- Exhibits must be removed from the building on Sunday evening after the show is closed.
- Exhibitors will have access to their exhibit space at least thirty minutes prior to show opening each day.
- No vehicles will be allowed in the building without prior written permission from TN Outdoor Rendezvous and Farm Bureau Expo center.
- Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, it is recommended that all vendors and any other staff or team-members wear masks at all times and be mindful of social-distancing.
- All Exhibitors must check in at the Expo Vendor Check in located on the east side of the building, where they will receive all instructions and vendor packet.
- Once booths are loaded in, vendor parking is located on the North side of the expo property, adjacent to the blue building. Any vendor not parking at this location, will have their vehicle subject to towing. Parking passes must be displayed within clear view (on vehicle dashboard or in window).
- All electrical use in the exhibit area must comply with the OSHA National Electrical Code.
- All exhibits must have attendants during show hours unless arrangements otherwise are made with show management. Show hours are 9:00 AM to 7:00 on Saturday and 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Sunday.
- Exhibitors must wear exhibitor identification at all times.
- Use of noise making devices, including game calls, or public address systems shall be under strict control of show management.
- Any/All multimedia content shall remain within the TN Outdoor Rendezvous theme, and suitable for all audiences. Showing of videos that the Rendezvous staff deems as unacceptable is just cause for contract nullification, and subsequent eviction. Speaker volume must be maintained to a level deemed non-disruptive to adjoining exhibits by the show management.
- The cooking and preparing of samples for taste testing is allowed, but cooking and preparing of meals is not allowed.
- The sale of blow guns is prohibited
- All sales, business, conferences, lectures, displays and distribution of literature will be limited exclusively to registered exhibitors and must be conducted in a dignified manner, within the confines of the lease space.
- No tents or canopies will be allowed without prior approval from TN Outdoor Renstaff.
- Animals of any kind ARE NOT permitted at the Tennessee Outdoor Rendezvous without prior written authorization, (other than Service Dogs). Exhibitors for whom tracking or dog training is their primary advertised business are the responsibility and exception with prior approval.
- Any gasoline powered vehicles occupying indoor space must have the battery disconnected for the duration of the show.
- Sale of merchandise displaying the Tennessee Outdoor Rendezvous or the Tennessee Deer Hunters logo is prohibited without written authorization from LSB Promotions.
- Exhibitors must maintain their booth space and surrender such space at the close of the show in the same condition as it was when taken over. If the building or space occupied shall be damaged, they shall pay such claims as are necessary to restore the space to its original condition. Exhibitors are responsible for keeping their area clean and disposing of their waste in approved containers. All boxes are to be broken down and removed from exhibit space and taken to dumpsters.
- Exhibitors Conduct: Exhibitors and their personnel will be expected to conduct themselves throughout the show in a professional like manner. Alcoholic Beverages are strictly forbidden. Anyone found to be creating a nuisance or conducting themselves in a manner unbefitting to the Tennessee Outdoor Rendezvous will be subject to eviction from the premises.
- Displays, projects and operations must be kept within the confines of the rented booth space.
- Firearms in displays that are accessible to the attending public must be secured in such a manner as to prevent any discharge. ANYONE other than firearm vendors & exhibitors are forbidden from bringing firearms into the show. Gun sales are allowed only by Exhibitors with FFL Licenses. All firearms on premises will be inspected by Tennessee Outdoor Rendezvous staff and actions on all firearms are to be rendered inoperable using zip-tie through the chamber. Firearms sold by FFL Licensed Dealers should be promptly stored in the purchaser’s automobile.